Insurance Products We Have To Offer You!

By offering a variety of products and carriers we are able to tailor insurance coverage to your specific wants and needs. Call, email, or stop in and see Carol, Jo, Bill, Shelly, Nate or Gus at First Community Agency Services today!


Auto Insurance

As independent agents, we have a wide range of companies that we can quote from, while keeping in mind your budget, the law, and offering you future protection.

We will help you find an affordable policy that will provide you with adequate coverage for your driving habits. 

We will explain liability coverage, what under and uninsured motorist coverage means, and help you choose what you need, what you want, and what is required.


Homeowners Insurance

Your home is ones of the biggest investments you will ever make. We will collaborate with you to explain the terms of your policy, so that you can make educated decisions on the coverages that are needed, while keeping your financial budget in mind.


Renters Insurance

Renters insurance is a type of homeowners policy (HO-4) it protects your contents and offers you liability insurance as well. May property owners will require you to have this liability protection. Our experienced team can help you make educated decisions on just what level of protection you need.

Recreational Vehicles

Recreational Vehicles Insurance

Boats, motorcycles, campers, ATVs, UTVs, golf carts and snowmobiles,

“Toys” such as these can cost as much as personal autos these days and offer as much of a liability exposure as autos as well. We have a wide range of companies that we can quote from, while keeping in mind your budget, the law, and protecting your future.


Commercial Insurance

Need commercial insurance? Whether you need commercial auto, general liability, inland marine, property, workers compensation, or just a businessowners policy. We are here to help cover your needs. Our experience team can review you current coverages, offer suggestions and give you an overall insurance checkup.

Crop / Hail

Crop / Hail Insurance

We specialize in crop insurance and serve our customers by tailoring a plan to fit your farming operation and maximize your returns. We will help you develop a crop insurance program that will be the foundation for a sound marketing plan, give you the protection you want and the peace of mind you deserve.

We work with dependable, knowledgeable companies.

We will continue to maintain good working relationships with other agribusinesses to generate quality information that allows you to make better, more informed decisions.

If you would like to find out more about our products and services, or you have a question, please contact one of our Crop Insurance experts, Brad Assman, Jo Grodahl, Bill Thompson or Nate Boevers.


Umbrella Insurance

When an event exhausts your other levels of coverage, an umbrella policy, does just what the name implies, it offers an additional level of coverage over and above the other policies. Whether you are interested in a personal umbrella or a commercial umbrella, we got you covered.



A SR-22 form is a financial responsibility voucher filed by your insuring company on your behalf to the Iowa Department of Transportation. Not all companies offer SR-22 filings. We have several companies that offer this filing, and we work with you to find an affordable fit.

In Iowa, SR-22 filings are required for two years, while the offense that caused the need for the filings is chargeable for three years.

* This product is not insured by the FDIC * This product is not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank

* This product is subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principle amount invested

Frequently Asked Questions

When can my coverage begin?

Usually, the same day.

How can I pay?

With most companies, various payment options are available whether you wish to pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Payments may be made online, by phone, by mail or at our agency.

How can I file a claim?

Simply call our office, and one of our experienced staff will be happy to assist you. Or you can call your company’s 24/7 claims department.

"*" indicates required fields


Questions? Call us at 712.297.8614 or fill out the form below.